Thursday 17 April 2008

Final Night in Cork

Final Night in Cork

Ok, just a very quick post before I leave for dingle in Kerry and probably a quieter few days!

Last night was another great night, not quite as crazy as the night before but still a really good end to my stay in Cork city.

I couldn't find the address where Luic and Jen are staying, nor could I find the pub which was supposed to have a trad session so I dropped my fiddle back at the hostel and went down to watch a folk band that were playing at Sin É. While I was there I met up with Alicia (Harpist) and William with some of his friends from the Eva Cassidy musical. William headed off home because he wasn't feeling great and their tour moves to a new town in the morning but Me, Alicia and a guy called Ruvens (from the musical) headed to the Crane Lane to listen to some live music - on the way over there we picked up my fiddle and guitar from the hostel... once the music had finished in Crane Lane we headed out into the street and found a busker to join up with and had another really cool street session which finished off at about 3:30am.

Ruvens & Alicia

Us Busking

Ruvens & AliciaRuvens, Me, & a random busker

No comments: